Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bennifer Lopez, Bennifer Gray, Bennifer Beals al rolled into one

Nathan took his Nephew, Caden to New Mexico leaving me here to rule over the domain. I vowed to clean the shop in his absence getting rid of all the bull shit that's built up over the last three years that Nate never knows what to do with. There are mountains of it in the shop's basement: broken tables and chairs, musical instruments that no one ever plays, a box of random lost and found clothing, crates full of things we used to need but need no longer yet somehow can't seem to get rid of...Like the 2 broken printers, the broken desktop computer and the broken desk it resides on. In addition there us just a bunch of, for lack of a better word, crap that can't even be categorized. It's all going away. Then, when it's empty, I will get a huge mirror for the wall and a bar and start my dance studio. Specializing in modern interpretive dance. I am also installing a bucket that hangs from the ceiling that I can pull a chain and have it dump on me, just like in "flash dance" it's going to be sweet. Once I get all toned and ready, I'm auditioning for Julliard with this sweet Ballet/hip hop routine that my inner city rapper boyfriend helped inspire. It's going to be hard perfecting my leaps because, well, it's a basement so the ceiling is really low....maybe I should try break dancing instead of modern interpretive ballet hip hop.

1 comment:

  1. This was your funniest post ever. I hope it wasn't serious, then I would be stupid.

    ReplyDelete