Search This Blog

Monday, April 15, 2013

You think you've seen everything.

It has happened on more than one occasion where I set out to hike a bunch of uncharted steps and I find a set I didn't know existed. This time it was in Beechview. The border of Beechview (Pittsburgh) and the separate city of Dormont is kind of screwy


See? I thought I was careful in searching this area thoroughly but to my surprise Ordinance Ave happened.


The steps are literally right on the screwy border. Oh well. I walked down Louisiana Ave with the intention of logging the Potomac Ave. steps over in Banksville when I discovered this new set. It tickled me pink. Speaking of pink, the magnolias are blooming. There is no better time to go hike steps, people. Get out there. Use my map. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment